Executive Search Agency in Luxembourg.
GoToFreedom is a recruitment agency specialising in the sourcing of executives and highly qualified profiles in Luxembourg. We identify and approach highly sought-after talent, top managers and executives and put them in touch with companies seeking to achieve economic, technological and human success.
GoToFreedom: Executive Search Agency
We help you recruit the professional who embodies the expertise, excellence and leadership your company needs to succeed in its mission.
Our areas of expertise in executive and management recruitment
Recruiting for the Banking sector
- Private banker
- Wealth planner
- Discretionary asset manager
- Advisory manager
- Project manager
- Portfolio manager
- Fund analyst
- Equities manager
- Fixed income manager
- Product manager
- Marketing manager
Recruiting for Asset Management
- Conducting officer (risk management, compliance, finance)
- Portfolio management distributor
- Head of valuation
- Risk manager / officer
- Compliance Manager / officer
- PMO Manager / officer
- Accounting manager / officer
- Fund controler
Recruitment for internal control professions
- Internal auditor
- IT auditor
- Risk manager
- Compliance manager
- AML / KYC
Recruitment for the Asset Servicing sector
- Head of Custody / Custodian officer – manager
- Head of TA / TA officer – manager
- Head of Private Equity / real estate / debt / Infrastructure
- Program manager
- Client relationship manager
Recrutement for HR professions
Our recruitment experts assist you in finding the HR professionals you need for effective team management :
- Hr director / manager
- Business Partner
- Compensation & benefits / Reward
- Rewards manager
- Hr operations
- Recruitor / talent manager
- ESG Analyst
- Data analyst
Recruitment for the Finance sector
- Finance director
- Financial controller
- Financial analyst
- Accounting manager
- Consolidation / reporting
Recruitment of lawyers and consultants
- Lawyer, corporate & M&A
- Lawyer, investment funds (ucits et alternatives)
- Lawyer, litigation
- Lawyer, employment law
- Lawyer, banking & regulatory
- Regulatory consultant
Our team of recruiters for senior executives and rare profiles
As members of Spengler Fox and active on GatedTalents, we utilise our network in Luxembourg, Europe and outside the European Union in search of the executive or highly qualified professional who will bring added value to your company.
Our ancillary services
Executive and Managerial Recruitment in Luxembourg (FAQ)
What is an executive search agency?
An executive or managerial recruitment agency specialises in finding rare and highly qualified profiles. Headhunters apply a method of research called “direct approach” to connect with directors, executives or technical profiles that meet their clients’ needs.
Why entrust executive searches to a recruitment agency specialising in direct approach?
- Time saving for the HR department
- A targeted short-list of candidates
- An assignment carried out by consultants familiar with the Luxembourg job market
- Expert advice and support from professional and experienced recruiters
Working with an external recruiter
Here are the various stages in the collaboration process between the client and the executive search firm:
- Gathering information about the company: group, sector of activity (industry, finance, IT services, etc.)
- Identifying recruitment needs
- Advising and analysing the feasibility of the recruitment assignment in terms of market realities
- Creating a job offer and a job description
- Activating the search through candidate database, professional networks, etc.
- Extending the search for candidates outside Luxembourg
- Direct approach to existing professionals
- Interviews conducted by consultants
- Presentation of a short-list of candidates to the client
- Accompanying the client and candidates to interviews
- Helping with negotiations up to the signing of the employment contract (permanent contract)
- Following up of candidates throughout their trial period
Why is it difficult to recruit a qualified employee in Luxembourg?
Some factors making executive recruitment difficult in Luxembourg :
- Labour shortage: According to several studies by Statec, the OECD and the UEL (Union des Entreprises Luxembourgeoises), Luxembourg is facing a labour shortage that is forcing companies and recruitment agencies to extend their search beyond the border (France, Germany and Belgium) but also further afield. The whole of Europe is facing a shortage of labour, affecting both technical and academic professions.
- The attractiveness of the Grand Duchy: Despite the beauty of the natural and urban environment and the multiculturalism that attracts foreign workers, several factors are holding back potential candidates from a career in Luxembourg:
- Regular traffic jams on the A1, A3, A4, A6 and A13, which lengthen the working hours of cross-border workers.
- The high cost of living, particularly property prices.
- Aggressive methods used by recruitment agencies, which have made candidates less receptive to being approached by recruiters.
- A less competitive impatriation package than other European nations or financial hubs.
How to recruit an executive or senior manager in Luxembourg?
- A thorough understanding of the labour market in Luxembourg
- Impeccable work ethics
- A genuine interest in your business and your company
- A team of experienced consultants
- An independent agency with flexible methods
- A firm that focuses on both the assignment and offers expert advice to the employer
- An approach based on finding the perfect match between candidate and employer, not on receiving masses of off-target CVs.