Our client is an independent advisory group with several activities.
This role involves a global support to the VAT team including VAT Advice and services including tax Compliance and Litigation.
The services our client offers are differentiated by the end-to-end specialised advice they offer.
- You will assist clients on all VAT related issues, including tax compliance, and be their point of contact
- You will analyse and identify their needs providing them with tailormade solutions
- You will liaise with Tax Authorities
- You have at least 2 years of experience in VAT advisory, preferably with exposure to Funds
- Fluent in French, with a good level of English
- Tax Law
- VAT Advisory
- French and English
- Client Relationship
- Creative problem-solving
- Analytical thinking
GoToFreedom consultant’s point of view
- The company offers excellent internal training and career progression thanks to the size of the Group
- You will benefit from a great exposure to high standing clients coming mainly from the finance industry
- You will develop your expertise without being limited to specific tasks by working with the entire team
- You will benefit from all advantages that this large group is offering but at the same time be part of a smaller human-sized team