Head of Compliance
Head of Compliance
One of the fastest growing private banks in Asia is looking for their new Head of Compliance for their subsidiary based in Luxembourg. They provide customised investment advisory and portfolio management services throughout the European continent. They are also one of the few private banks owning an Aa1 ratings.
- Ensure that the bank’s compliance framework remains in perfect alignment with evolving regulatory requirements
- Lead the charge in maintaining an up-to-date and robust compliance risk assessment. You’ll oversee relevant reporting mechanisms to provide critical insights to the leadership
- Serve as the go-to expert, advising both business units and senior management on regulatory obligations and procedures
- Take the lead in designing and overseeing compliance training programs for our internal teams
- Conduct comprehensive AML risk assessments for existing and potential clients, presenting actionable recommendations to management
- Ensure seamless reporting to competent authorities and the Head Office
- Maintain vigilant oversight of the Compliance Function of the UK Branch, ensuring that it operates efficiently and effectively in accordance with standards and regulatory requirements
- Provide effective leadership and management of the Compliance Team to develop high standards of performance
- Ensure effective performance management appraisals of the team members are conducted in line with the Group’s relevant procedures
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a compliance position within a bank or wealth management
- You are familiar with UK laws, regulations and policies.
- You have experience in dealing with local authorities
- Risk assessment
- UK regulation
- People management
- Details oriented
GoToFreedom consultant’s point of view
This position will be the opportunity for you to join a group with a fast-growing pace. You will have the chance to help them grow their business in Luxembourg and all over Europe and to work closely with the offices of London and the one based in Asia.
You’ll also get the chance to really build this function and have an impact on the company’s risk culture through your teamwork.